5927 Cherry St., Kansas City, Missouri 64110$1,750
***Application Pending on this Unit***
Located in the heart of the Brookside neighborhood – at its high point – a classic 1920’s bungalow maintaining its traditional Arts and Crafts architectural lines while asserting all new operating elements – – state of the art renovations – – with an expanded, contemporary, crisp, functional efficiency.
Designed and modeled for a working professional, the layout is consistent with the intimacy of a sophisticated well proportioned apartment while offering the privacy and aesthetic of a house in a residential community.
- Brookside area – – equally adjacent to the Crestwood boutiques and restaurants, the 63rd Street shops and markets and located close to the Plaza, Westport, UMKC, Rockhurst University, and Waldo emporiums.
- Facade – – front door of oak with leaded glass; porch with railings; stone work yard highlights; magnificent trees. 18 windows all around and glass block foundation ports.
- Bedrooms – – queen sized; master features raised ceiling with fan, large closet, dual cordless light filtering/room darkening cellular blinds, distinctive light fixtures, in wall USB ports; 2nd bedroom ideal for an office, contemporary lighting, two windows, full cellular shades.
- Bathroom – – with full shower three function controls and separate slide-bar body spray, teak folding seat, tiled wall niches; vaulted ceiling; skylight with motorized opening; ultra quite vent fan; carrera marble walls, basketweave mosaic tile floor; hand crafted beveled mirror medicine cabinets; quarts
vanity with under mount sink, custom drawers; laundry chute; rockwool wall insulation, and, hallway linen storage with cabinet and drawers.
- Kitchen – – dynamic clean lined monochromatic timelessness with high ceiling; custom layout with breakfast bar and computer niche; USB wall outlet ports; carpenter hand crafted cabinetry, glass inserts, self-closing satin nickel hardware, extensive built-ins including pantry with wide drawers; dimmable under cabinet lighting; strategic pendant illuminating fixtures; natural tumbled stone tile
flooring; full scope of GE Artistry appliances with stainless steel accents; external air vent; deep stainless sinks with multifunctional faucet; separate table area with four windows; plantation shutters; back door segues to surrounding deck and stairs to driveway.
- Living areas – – hardwood floors throughout; original Mission style living room and dining room with deep rich stained hickory trim from native trees; brick working fireplace with mantel below beveled wall mirror and matching wooden book/display shelves; entertainment wall niche; Meyda stained glass and
mica light fixtures; lapis colored ceramic tile hearth; Low E easy-cleaning security locking thermal windows; plantation blinds.
- Additional components – – central air; 96% efficient furnace; innovative on-demand, always available hot water system; bright, clean basement with 1/2 bath, storage areas, wash box for W/D hookups, laundry tub sink, oak laundry folding table, laundry drop chute from full bath above; Mission style designed deck with security dusk-to-dawn motion detector outdoor lighting; outdoor wooden and roofed storage shed matches with the deck.
12-month lease unless otherwise stated. $40 credit/ background check per tenant required.Tenants are responsible for the following utilities; Electric, Gas, Water, Cable and Internet. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed- property subject to change due to price and availability.
**In order to ensure that you are getting the full benefit of Boveri's services, we ask that you contact ONLY 1 Boveri Agent for information regarding all Boveri properties. If you have not been in contact with an Agent already, please call (816) 333-4040 to be paired with an Expert Agent who will be happy to assist you on your search!**
Property Type Single Family
5927 Cherry St., Kansas City, Missouri 64110
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.